Friday 1 April 2011

UGADI PANDUGA

Dear SELF, The long waited most celebrated event of South is UGADI especially in Andhra Pradesh, Kannada Desam & in Maharashtra which is known as GHUDIPADAVA. This year it falls on Monday, April 4.

LET US ALL GET BLESSINGS FROM A DIVINE SOUL ON UGADI DAY-Telugus only! by clicking the link below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOOkavLd83k

Those of us who would like to know more about this important event, please click the link below

http://hindupad.com/ugadi/ugadi-or-yugadi-date-telugu-and-kannada-new-year/

One of the most important aspect of Ugadi is to have Ugadi chetnee (Pachadi) with different tastes and flavours like various aspects of life namely pleasure and pain etc. Please click the link below to know how to prepare this prasadam which should be eaten on empty stomach on the morning of Ugadi

http://www.hindu-blog.com/2008/04/bevu-bella-how-to-prepare-ugadi-pachadi.html

Those who want to know more details of Ugadi, please click the link below

http://bhargavasarma.blogspot.com/2010/03/ugadi-significance.html#comment-form

Those who have time may wish to watch videos on Ugadi day. Please click the link below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nyk5DlcdDzo&feature=relmfu

Another important ritual on Ugadi day is to listen SRI KHARA NAMA PANCHANGA SRAVANAM IN TELUGU ONLY! by clicking the link supplied by one of brother from Tenali in AP by clicking the link below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgBoJgI1jSE

Those who would like to save Khara Nama samvachara Panchangam, please click the link below

http://bhargavasarma.blogspot.com/2011/03/khara-nama-samvatsara-spiritual.html

BIGINING TODAY.....



Beginning today I will no longer worry about yesterday. It is in the
past and the past will never change. Only I can change by choosing
to do so.

Beginning today I will no longer worry about tomorrow. Tomorrow will
always be there, waiting for me to make the most of it. But I cannot
make the most of tomorrow without first making the most of today.

Beginning today I will look in the mirror and I will see a person
worthy of my respect and admiration. This capable person looking
back at me is someone I enjoy spending time with and someone I would
like to get to know better.

Beginning today I will cherish each moment of my life. I value the
gift bestowed upon me in this world and I will unselfishly share
this gift with others.

Beginning today I will take a moment to step off the beaten path and
to revel in the mysteries I encounter. I will face challenges with
courage and determination. I will overcome what barriers there may
be which hinder my quest for growth and self- improvement.

Beginning today I will take life one day at a time, one step at a
time.
Discouragement will not be allowed to taint my positive self-image,
my desire to succeed or my capacity to love.

Beginning today I walk with renewed faith in human kindness.
Regardless of what has gone before. I believe there is hope for a
brighter and better future.

Beginning today I will open my mind and my heart. I will welcome new
experiences. I will meet new people. I will not expect perfection
from myself nor anyone else: perfection does not exist in an
imperfect world. But I will applaud the attempt to overcome human
foibles.

Beginning today I am responsible for my own happiness and I will do
things that make me happy... admire the beautiful wonders of nature,
listen to my favourite music, pet a kitten or a puppy, soak in a
bubble bath... Pleasure can be found in the most simple of gestures.

Beginning today I will learn something new; I will try something
different; I will savor all the various flavours life has to offer.
I will change what I can and the rest I will let go. I will strive to
become the best me I can possibly be.

Beginning Today, And Everyday. Believe that everything that happens
is for the best and leave the rest up to the Lord to worry about!

Courtesy of Raves


Live 'N' Let Live
Jai Sai ram,
Swetha
--
With Love, Light & Peace to the whole creation,

SivaRamaKrishna

No comments:

Post a Comment